Week 10

I really liked the subject we had this week in class about dreaming big dream. I shared this in the class discussion from this week, but I wanted to share it here too so I can remember this part of the lesson. I think the biggest asset that I need to achieve my biggest dreams is to believe in myself. I really enjoyed the reading and videos from this week. I like the short video Think Big. Taylor Richards said in the video, “So, the point I’m trying to put across to you is do not over underestimate yourself. You can do it, you can accomplish the goals and dreams that you set and if you involve the Lord, you can do the impossible, you can do amazing things you can do great things. Just like it says in good to great, it's a whole lot more fun to do great things than to just be good. Or to just be mediocre. And it's no harder to be great than to be good. So, I challenge you, pursue your goals and dreams. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. And involve the Lord, you can do great things.” In high school I was on the football team and one year our theme was good to great. That was the best team I’ve ever been on. I didn’t play that much but we won a lot of games. Even though I didn’t get to play that much because I started on the JV team and we had a lot of seniors on the team, so they got to play before me, I still had a lot of fun after games, during practices, at summer work outs, bus rides and just about everything we did I had a lot of fun doing it. I made a ton of friends on the team, and the whole entire experience I had on the football team was a good one. I think the team was successful because we all were a part of it even if we all didn’t play every game we still felt like part of the team and had fun together. We really did make good great. I really liked that, and it has stuck with me. If I always do my best, I can achieve whatever I try to do and be better than I ever imagined. The whole process will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 3

Week 4